Saturday, July 31, 2010

Garnier Fructis Deep Conditioner

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I have last updated. I have been so busy over the weekend working on a paper for my marketing/management class on Belgium, along with working, and then on top of that my Internet stopped working! Well...I won't go into details but I don't pay for my Internet here so I can't really be too upset! :X

But I found a cool app on my HTC Evo that allows me to use the phones internet while plugged into my laptop! I still watch Youtube videos on my phone, it's really fast, but for blogging and stuff, my phone can get pretty annoying! So this is perfect! And it doesn't cost any extra than I'm already paying!

So I wanted to update quickly to let you know that I am still around! And I have a recently had a first time experience with deep clean conditioners! I've always had a bit of frizz going on in my hair and wanted it to be healthier. And I've heard about leave-in conditioners but never bought one.

So I had to get a remote last night [needed to play LEGO: Harry Potter on the Wii and without my remote which stopped working, I could not get to the input channel to play! I've also been playing Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies which is awesome!!] So at WalMart I picked up the Garnier Fructis Haircare Fortifying Deep Conditioner and used it last
night. I have used Sunsilk Captivating Curls De-Frizz Leave-In Cream but I don't think it's the same thing.


So I unfortunately woke up late for work this morning [but managed to make it to work on time...but not with my hair straightened like I had planned to do! But my hair feels VERY soft! I guess I will use this product once a week or so. I will have to find something to do with my 3 minutes I have to wait while it is left in. I ended up counting, but that got boring VERY fast! Have you ever used a leave-in conditioner? What did you use? Did you notice a difference? As always, thank you so much for stopping by!! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment